33) Sanitary equipment for forming of acrylic, especially for bath tubs. This equipment guarantees a product which is free of stress and gives an absolute straight line on formed parts made from cast acrylic material.
This option includes a wide range of equipments exclusively put together to process acrylic into sanitary products. This option can be chosen for any machine of the T series and converts this heavy-duty universal vacuum forming machine into a special machine for the manufacture of bath tubs of first-class quality.
Option 33) was used for the first time over 30 years ago and has meanwhile been constantly further improved. By now it has proved itself in 136 machines (status 01/2015)! The following nominal machine sizes have gained general acceptance:
- Maximum size 1000 x 1000 mm (several shower trays),
- Maximum size 2000 x 1000 mm (smallest bath tub machine),
- Maximum size 2000 x 1200 mm (typical standard bath tub),
- Maximum size 2000 x 1500 mm (standard and corner tub machine),
- Maximum size 2000 x 2000 mm (twin tub machine),
- Maximum size 2200 x 1500 mm (all tubs and corner tub aprons).
All of our machines can be chosen in any size. Even out of the ordinary sizes are no problem, for example:
- 1100 x 1100 for bigger shower trays,
- 1250 x 1250 for special showers and short bath tubs,
- 2000 x 1100 for 2 showers and de deluxe tubs or
- 2000 x 1600 for big corner tubs.
Turn to parametrics for a better understanding of the possibilities and the wide range of sizes!
The option includes equipments that cannot be retrofitted and those that can be retrofitted.
The forces are of prime importance. The crucial point for the economic manufacture of bath tubs are the machine forces that allow the mechanical forming of the tub edge to make it straight and narrow.
Also required is a temperature control clamp frame and window plate system (Option 8) and 9)). The clamping edge of an acrylic sanitary product must be 20mm and heated to 85°C. These minimum clamping edges are typical for the bath tubs formed on our plants. They are the smallest clamping edges possible, and only these extremely narrow clamping edges produce perfectly straight parts!